Want to help developing relevant innovations? Join us!
We are currently looking for:
1 Junior Embedded Software Engineer (0-5 years relevant experience)
1 Senior Embedded Software Engineer (5 years+ relevant experience)
What we do
Inreda Diabetic is a fast growing company in the medical device industry. Inreda focuses on the development of the artificial pancreas, the newest development in diabetes care. This portable device regulates one’s blood glucose level fully autonomously, improving both quality of treatment and quality of life.
As an Embedded Software Engineer at Inreda, you will join the R&D team and work on the CE certification process of the artificial pancreas. You will use your knowledge of embedded software and electronics to support with the CE certification process. In addition, you will actively contribute to the development of the hardware and software of this unique medical device.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be supporting the R&D team by:
– Using your knowledge of software and electronics to develop test tools
– Executing the complete testing process (e.g. develop protocols, implement them and document the outcome)
– Developing embedded software and electrical designs to improve the artificial pancreas
– Conducting risk assessments focusing on software and electronics.
– A completed technical education at college / university level or equivalent acquired by experience
– Experience in C, PHP, shell scripts and make files
– Experience in embedded design with processors and peripherals
– Junior: recently graduated student or young professional with 0-5 years of relevant experience
– Senior: 5+ years of relevant
– Basic knowledge of the Dutch language (speaking, understanding)
– Good knowledge of the English language (working proficiency)
– Ability to work independently, but also to cooperate in a team.
– Experience in the CE certification process of a medical device
– Affinity with type 1 diabetes
– Experience in electrical international standards, e.g. IEC 60601.
How to apply?
Please send your motivation and your curriculum vitae to email@example.com
For information about the function, please dial +31 (0)547 262628 and ask for Robin Barwegen or Gijs Westen.
Note: Agency calls are not appreciated.